Quality assurance and sustainability management
The Marbacher Ölmühle is a long-standing producer of high-quality organic cooking oils, which are produced in our own factory with a lot of know-how and love using cold pressing. Our product portfolio also includes organic protein flours for use in food and feed and protein texturates that can be used as a meat substitute. Our priorities are the quality of the oilseeds, short supply chains and gentle cold pressing. Currently, our products are mainly sold in the B2B sector, but we are pursuing projects to market our products under our own private label. As part of the CORVIS Family Office, we work together with our sister companies to strengthen the organic industry in Germany and to make high-quality, sustainable and fairly produced food available to a broad audience. Become part of this mission and complete our team as a quality and sustainability manager at the Marbach am Neckar location.
- Responsible for quality assurance according to IFS Global Market Food Standard
- Maintenance and expansion of the existing QM system
- Evaluating analysis results in the area of cooking oil, protein flours and protein texturates
- Close cooperation with production, administration and management
- Sustainability management according to the ZNU standard
- Participation in cross-departmental projects, e.g. product development
- Completed training in the food industry or studies in the field of food technology/ecotrophology/nutritional sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in quality or sustainability management
- Independent and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German
- Knowledge of common Office programs
- Strong teamwork skills and good communication skills
- Enthusiasm for high-quality food and the organic industry
What we offer
- Work in a dynamic and future-oriented company that is committed to sustainability and quality
- Inspiring work environment with room for personal growth and professional development
- The opportunity to work independently and participate in decision-making processes
- Participation in the production of high-quality, sustainable products for positive contributions to the environment and society
- Competitive compensation and attractive additional benefits
- Flexible working hours and part-time options for a good work-life balance
- Further education and training opportunities including training on quality assurance and sustainability practices
- Company health promotion with health checks and ergonomic workplace design
- Commitment to local community projects and environmental initiatives
- Positive working atmosphere characterized by teamwork and mutual respect
We look forward to receiving your application, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date, to: email@example.com. Your contact person is Denis Haas.
No suitable position?
We are always looking for motivated, talented people and welcome unsolicited applications!